Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Insider's View

Well, I guess I'll add my bit to the opening of this thing.

As the resident active coder at Karinth I might let out a tidbit every now and then about what's being done behind the scenes. For example (ooh, juicy stuff already!), Falknor and I are working on some new stuff related to combat styles (think: complete overhaul). Keep your eyes open.

You'll probably have to put up with some (semi-)personal stuff on here from me too, which people seem to like in an oddly cryptic sort of way. It'll be lots of hockey, beer, and maple syrup stuff I'm sure, mixed with crying about my thesis which magically isn't getting any longer as the deadline gets nearer. Funny how that works out, eh?

I can't speak for the others on this blog, but I know that I'll probably need a place to vent fairly regularly, so you'll have to put up with that. But for now, stay tuned, and don't forget to, well, forget about the real world and enjoy a little Karinthian goodness.

No comments: