Friday, February 09, 2007

What Is Karinth?

So, here I am, vaguely studying for a Marketing midterm tomorrow, not overly concerned due to me being overly confident about graduating. I felt the need to apply some concepts though, and I'd like to know what all of you think:

How would you define Karinth in 3 words or less?


Essentially, what captures the Karinthian essence and makes us special? What does the Karinth "brand" mean to you, more than anything else? What separates us from all the other games out there?

And to sweeten the deal a little, anyone who sends me an in-game note with their little phrase will get a prize, just for answering. Both new and old players are equally welcome to get their thoughts in. There may be no such thing as a free lunch, but this comes pretty close!

Anonymous results will be collated and posted here after a while. Let's see what you think!

No comments: